Tuesday, March 23, 2010

COMIC REVIEW: Booster Gold #30 (DC Comics)



Booster Gold, The greatest hero you'll never know.




I can't believe we are 30 books into this series. When it started I was on the edge on whether or not I was going to like it. I mean sure he was cool in 52, but to have his own title? I didn't know. I have however since issue #1 been a fan of it though. If you haven't picked up any of the issues, go get some trades. They are worth it.

This issue wraps up the whole Coast City 3 part story arc dealing with the Destruction of Coast City by The Cyborg Superman. This is a very powerful issue in which Booster must decide whether to try and stop Cyborg Superman from destroying 5 million people or let the time stream remain the same. The time is running out with almost all of the sphere bombs scattered throughout the city. What will Booster do? Be the hero you'll never know of course!

Rick Alaia
Staff Reviewer

No comments: